Financial Services Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Consulting Group is actively hiring Sr. Business Analysts to liaise between Business and IT to deliver business driven/IT enabled solutions allowing clients to meet their customers’ requirements. We are looking for “High Competence | High Character | Low Ego” leaders who are experienced, knowledgeable, passionate about their field, and eager to deliver value to our clients.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Background in Financial Services, Brokerage, Asset Management, IRA's, Managed Accounts, or Insurance and Annuities.
- Strong time management, communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Able to do hands on work alongside teams
- Facilitate interviews and requirement sessions to define, document, and prioritize business and user requirements.
- Perform analysis to determine which systems and applications are impacted by changes.
- Develop user acceptance test plan, test conditions, and the user acceptance test cases/scripts.
- Track record of successful completion of business analysis activities and deliverables (as is process flows, to-be process flows, business and user requirements, data dictionary, business rules, use cases).
- Analyze project performance, complete cost benefit analysis and recommend optimal solutions.
- Communicate with stakeholders outlining status, risks, issues, and action plans.
- Read and review design document of requirements.
- Translate business needs and rules into business requirements.
- Produce clear and concise requirements through requirements elicitation, documentation and management.
- Assist with project execution by providing business requirements, tests, and implementation plans.
- Act as a liaison through lifecycle of project.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- 1-3 years of Financial Services Experience
- FINRA series certifications are a plus but do not need to be current.
- Experience with Beta, Broadridge, or Phase 3 and working knowledge of Visio and Quality Center.
- Experience with Mutual Funds, Fees and Commissions, Insurance & Annuities, Front Office, Middle Office or Back Office
- Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook knowledge
- Experience in the front office prime brokerage capacity dealing directly with clients
- Competent in adapting to changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- Thoughtfully lead and facilitate decision making.
- Able to develop and manage relationships and drive strategic thinking.
- This is a full-time position. Candidates must be eligible to work as Full-Time W-2 employees of PCG. Sub-contracting is not available for this position.
- This position includes a competitive compensation package which includes salary, hourly compensation and full benefits.
- Candidates must be able to attend on-site, face-to-face interviews in Minnesota on 24 to 48 hours notice.
Since 1998, PCG has been providing Fortune 1000, Government and Mid-Market clients with our experienced, full-time Consultants that insure their top initiatives and mission critical projects are successful and delivered on-time and on-budget. Over the past 20 years, we have successfully completed over 1500+ projects across the US and around the globe.
PCG consultants are leaders who are experienced, knowledgeable, passionate about their field, and eager to deliver value to our clients. PCG’s dedicated Sales and Recruiting teams afford its consultants the benefit of consistent work on challenging projects that vary across industry, function and scale.
Choosing PCG is choosing to invest in your career. In working with PCG, you will be working with some of the leading minds in management consulting to deepen your knowledge, expand your experience, and build a rewarding career. PCG continuously works to present its consultants with exciting and challenging work opportunities. We believe in our consultants, we support them, and we are proud to share in their successes.
Project Consulting Group (PCG)
261 School AvenueMinneapolis, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Project Consulting Group (PCG)
Get fresh IT Business Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.