Behavioral Health Counselor / LSW
Project C.U.R.E. Dayton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are seeking a Behavioral Health Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, non-exempt
Bachelor’s degree in counseling or social services field and have a current LSW certification. Minimum 1 year experience working at an agency or facility providing dually diagnosed treatment. Must have training and experience in providing treatment to individual with both mental health and substance use disorders. Must have experience entering documentation electronic health records.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Physical able to work 40 hours per week.
2. Ability to sit for prolonged periods at a desk and working on a computer.
3. Ability to problem solve and prioritize.
4. Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written.
5. Demonstrate the ability to cope with stressful situations with respect for the rights of consumers, co-workers and the community.
6. Demonstrate the ability to interact with a diversified public and to obtain necessary information.
1. Carry forth the Mission Statement of Project Cure, Inc. and work toward the agency and program goals.
2. Complete dual diagnosis assessments.
3. Provide individual and group counseling services.
4. Develop individual service/treatment plans consistent with treatment recommendations and level of care.
5. Complete documentation and manage records in accordance with state and other regulatory standards.
6. Manage caseload and monitor client engagement.
7. Provide case management services as needed.
8. Provide community-based resource information.
9. Participate in all team and care coordination meetings as necessary or required.
10. Complete all site and licensure trainings as required.
11. Maintain confidentiality with regards to consumers medical information.
12. Maintain a professional manner, appropriate boundaries, and ethical standards at all times.
13. Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Supervisor, Director of Mental Health Services or Executive Director to meet the needs of the consumers that we serve.
*This position has full access to Client Medical Records
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Professional Development Assistance
BONUS BENEFIT: A great culture of trust and learning
Project C.U.R.E.Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits, lots of room for growth, and a culture of trust and learning created on purpose!
Project C.U.R.E. Inc's. mission is to help transform individuals who are opioid dependent by empowering them to live a lifestyle free of addiction.
200 Daruma ParkwayDayton, OH