- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Executive Director
Engagement: Contract to Hire or Permanent Placement/Direct Hire
Location: Marlton, NJ
Hybrid: client requires onsite 3 days/week
Our client needs an Executive Director to direct business strategy and manage a major new initiative that will disrupt the training industry.
They are seeking an entrepreneurial and highly competent executive director to design and direct strategies to expand operations into new markets and significantly grow market share. While initial responsibilities will focus on the successful launch of their new product, the role is grounded in integrating organizational strategies that create exponential growth.
This role can be contract to hire, or direct hire
This role can be remote, but close to NJ is preferred
Salary/rate is negotiable and could involve a commission structure
There is no travel, unless the PM is remote and then there may be travel to HQ as needed
Target hire date is September
- Develop and direct organizational strategy
- Create a go-to-market plan for a ground-breaking new product
- Integrate existing products with new offerings to create unified strategies and processes
- Lead the strategy for marketing, pricing, and sales for their new product
- Identify project challenges and proactively create solutions
- Communicate project progress by a variety of mediums leading status meetings, project presentations
- Provide thought leadership to develop and ensure policies, procedures and programs are aligned with the company's overall strategic objectives
- Analyze and present business metrics to ensure that enable data-driven decisions
- Masters in business administration preferred and/or 10+ years experience in strategy/project management
- Deep subject matter expertise in Project Management
- Experience with learning management systems and eLearning
- Public relations and market knowledge
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to both frontline and executive audiences
- Ability to translate concepts, summarize, and communicate complex ideas in a simple and straight-forward fashion
- Proven experience managing multiple, high-impact priorities simultaneously, with minimal supervision
- Ability to embrace, pivot, and shift focus based on changing priorities and/or the business environment and champion innovative ideas
- Professionalism, positivity, and strong work ethic with a high level of integrity and teamwork
- Effective and creative in solving problems with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources needed to assist
- Attention to detail – the ability to work with a large amount of content and ability to consolidate and simplify to drive clarity
Get fresh Director Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.