***Must live within the state of Oklahoma***
We have taken steps to support the health and wellbeing of current and potential employees. Our interview process is now hosted virtually, we have expanded work from home opportunities, and our training process has been migrated online. We look forward to speaking with you!
Come join a company that continuously strives to live up to its values; a company that provides valuable services which can really make a difference in peoples’ lives; a company that cares about its communities and creating a culture where employees are proud to work and be engaged. Progrexion has leaders who truly care about your development and will invest in you so that you can be your best salesperson.
Progrexion is dedicated to ensuring that every American’s credit report and file represents them accurately and fairly, and to make meaningful change in our financial ecosystem. This job is about connecting with people and hearing their stories. You will take sales calls to educate and enroll consumers in our valuable credit repair services. You will also be able to do this primarily from the comfort and safety of your own home - this is a remote position. Sales agents receive the benefit of uncapped commissions, a guaranteed base hourly wage and paid training. New reps average $18+/hr. and top sales reps will earn over $70,000 in their first year!
Other reasons why you should join our team:
- Yearly sales trip for top performing and qualified Sales Agents – previous locations include exotic resorts in Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic & Hawaii
- Frequent sales competitions and incentives to earn rewards like meals, prizes and extra cash
- Shift flexibility – we allow 30 minute pre-shift and post-shift flexing to accommodate disruptions in your life
- No schedule adherence here! Just be facing the customer 80% of your shift
- Free health insurance for employees after 60-days of tenure
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year
- Free credit repair services for you +1 ($3,000 annual value)
Qualities we look for to develop you into a wicked talented sales agent:
- Persistence: You do not give up at the first setback, and you enjoy thinking of solutions to problems.
- Compassion: You care about people and trying to make their lives better.
- Resilience: You are not complacent with being average, you want to be the best and want to be compensated like it.
Other requirements include:
- Reliable attendance
- Ability to work from home – we will supply phone and computer equipment
- Proficient with computer-based work (IE: navigating Windows)
- Ability to own and direct sales conversations on the phone
- Open to constructive feedback and accountable to sales goals
- Thrive in a very competitive environment
- Ability to take 12-25 calls daily
Why Work Here?Progrexion is a leading provider of credit report repair services in the United States. Progrexion’s technology and services help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by CreditRepair.com, its wholly-owned subsidiary and Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm. Progrexion has been named by Utah Business Magazine as one of Utah’s fastest growing companies, a Top Places to Work in Idaho, and a Best Company to Watch in Arizona. For more information about Progrexion, visit www.progrexion.com.
We Change Lives: Through our industry-leading credit repair services, robust community impact program and professional development programs.
Oklahoma City, OK