Remote Inside Sales Representative (Boise, ID)
Progrexion Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
**This position is based out of Boise, ID**
**Must Live in Idaho**
The health and wellbeing of our current and potential employees is our first priority. Our interview process is now hosted virtually, we have expanded our work from home opportunities, and our new hire training is done 100% online.
We’re Progrexion (that’s Proh-gresh-uhn). We are the country’s largest provider of consumer credit report repair services. If you want to be part of something unique and special, you may be the next addition we need to make something that is already very good even better.
We’re looking for Inside Sales Representatives to educate and enroll consumers in our credit repair services. On a typical day you will take anywhere from 12 to 25 calls, selling our services and helping the Hardest Working Americans take charge of their financial future.
To thrive in our culture you must be empathetic and resilient. Our best Sales Representatives work hard to listen to and connect with consumers. Above all they care about people and want to make their lives better.
If you fit the description above and the qualifications below, let’s talk and see what you’ve got!
- Salary Range: $45,000 - $80,000/year
- Uncapped commissions
- Free health insurance for employees after 60 days of tenure
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year
- Free credit repair services for you +1 ($3,000 annual value)
- All computer and phone equipment required to perform the job (office furniture not provided)
- Paid training
- Ability to take 12 - 25 calls daily
- Reliable attendance
- Proficient with computer-based work (IE: Navigating Windows, Excel, Email, etc.)
- Self-motivated and ready to set and achieve your goals
- Open to constructive feedback
ProgrexionWhy Work Here?
We Change Lives: Through our industry-leading credit repair services, robust community impact program and professional development programs.
Progrexion is a leading provider of credit report repair services in the United States. Progrexion’s technology and services help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by CreditRepair.com, its wholly-owned subsidiary and Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm. Progrexion has been named by Utah Business Magazine as one of Utah’s fastest growing companies, a Top Places to Work in Idaho, and a Best Company to Watch in Arizona. For more information about Progrexion, visit www.progrexion.com.