ProgressiveHealth is seeking an energetic Athletic Trainer to provide injury prevention onsite at a local automotive manufacturing facility in Blue Springs, MS. We strive to increase the workforces ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury through intervention at the early onset of discomfort in a dynamic work environment.
- Proactive injury prevention
- Early symptom intervention
- Injury rehabilitation
- Occupational health
Ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong ergonomic and orthopedic interest and knowledge
- Be energetic, professional and dependable
- Work independently, take initiative and problem solve
- Possess strong customer service, communication and clinical skills
- Effectively manage time and accurately complete tasks
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Robust benefit package;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
- Stable and structured schedule
- Must be willing and able to work evenings/nights
Education and training required:
- Bachelors degree in Athletic Training
- Mississippi Athletic Trainer license or ability to obtain Mississippi license
- CPR/AED certification
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of placement, injury prevention, health improvement and rehabilitation management solutions, dedicated to delivering superior care and improving both patient and client outcomes.
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team. Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.