Caregiver for Home Care Part Time Nampa/Caldwell
Progressive Nursing Nampa, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ATTENTION STAY AT HOME PARENTS, students, or anyone looking to work part time with flexible hours and make some extra income!!
Find fulfillment, professional pride, and gain emotional rewards by providing 1:1 in home care as a Caregiver, Personal Aide, Home Health Assistant in the Nampa and Caldwell, ID areas. Build a relationship while maintaining your patient's care and comfort and preventing hospitalization.
Part time, flexible hours that can be combined for approximately 20+ hours/week. Day, evening and weekend hours available.
We are flexible and can work around your school, home and other job schedules!
pay up to $15/hr for some cases
What you can expect from Progressive Nursing:
- Benefits, 401k and PTO for full time employees
- Orientation and motivation
- Work/Life balance support
Qualified candidates will have:
- Some experience in either homecare or hospital/nursing home/ALF/group home setting or a caring heart and willingness to learn
- BLS/CPR certified, or willing to complete
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
- Pass criminal history check and drug screen
- Excellent references
Learn more about us and apply directly at our Progressive Nursing Website.
Not ready to apply? We are ready to answer any questions! Contact Janae Beckstead firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-914-4282.
Progressive Nursing Staff prn, Inc has been providing Medical Professionals for homecare and medical facilities since 1990. We are locally owned and operated. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and Veteran Employer.
Personal CareView all jobs at Progressive Nursing