Medical Sales Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Total comp at plan first year $90K - $110K. Uncapped commissions which makes your total comp the investment you put in the position.
Leading medical/surgical products distributor is seeking a full-time field sales representative for the Washington (Seattle), Oregon and Alaska territory. This position requires an experienced sales person who can not only sell products but also recognize new opportunities with both new and existing customers. Preferred candidate would have a documented success history selling in the following areas: Operating room, inpatient pharmacy and/or compounding pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, and/or IV Therapy. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a strong proven sales record with solid relationship skills.
The Company offers a Base salary, an uncapped commission program, defined and protected territories, approved expenses, mileage reimbursement, insurance benefits package and 401(k) matching. Your success will be measured by your ability to meet sales quotas, attract new accounts and build relationships. This is a phenomenal opportunity in the medical sales industry with an innovative and dynamic leading company. If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new position with an outstanding organization, please apply as directed. Only qualified candidates meeting the above criteria will be notified.
The top reasons why the best reps want to work for Progressive Medical, Inc:
- A National Sales Team that is clinically prepared to support the needs of our clinical customers in any clinical environment.
- A National Account & Contract Team that understands the needs of Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) and how they play a significant role in the healthcare supply chain industry.
- A Customer Service Team that is second to none, fully staffed by Customers Service Specialists who personally answer every call, every time.
- Our Operations and Distribution Teams ensure our customers receive their product professionally and expediently.
- A Clinical Affairs Team that is available to answer questions and provide peer to peer training and support to our customers.
- Sales Education in collaboration with the Marketing Team provide extensive and continuous educational programs for not only our sales force, but the entire PMI organization.
- Our Marketing Team of professionals works in all aspects of both upstream and downstream marketing, from implementation to analysis, we understand how to take your product to market.
Progressive Medical IncSeattle, WA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.