The Progressive Medical, Inc summer Internship is paid 8-10 week program providing students the opportunity to have real world marketing experience in a corporate setting and working with a marketing team. The marketing intern will work directly with the marketing department 20-30 hours a week and will be included all activities associated with the marketing team.
Benefits of an Internship with Progressive Medical, Inc
• Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to on-the-job practices
• Work alongside marketing team to generate and distribute content to drive traffic, engagement, and leads
• Provides opportunities for professional development by building relationships
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop a wide scope of marketing communications products (presentations, web copy, diagrams, illustrations, social media, etc.).
• Support the creation of high-impact marketing communications (website content management, slide library, documents, blog postings).
• Employ the full range of communications tools including SEO, SEM, digital, social, visual, presentations, written collateral, and digital properties.
• Coordinate with product managers, clinical affairs, and senior management on marketing and communications materials.
• Coordinate projects with products managers and senior management to ensure deadlines are met.
• Proactively drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with MarCom Manager.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; following marketing industry advancements
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Enrolled in university working toward bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field. Recent graduates will also be considered
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point. Advanced Excel skills a plus
• Visually creative – knowledgeable in the concepts of layout and graphic design
• A good communicator capable of interacting with staff to determine their visual communication needs
• Forethought; processing breakdown
• Flexibility to bounce between projects