Marketing Communications Associate
Are you a creative, motivated, customer-minded, strategy-driven individual who has a passion for marketing and a genuine interest in growing daily? We are seeking a strong Marketing Communications Associate whose job is to raise our brand awareness and overall online presence by creating comprehensive marketing materials with an underlying digital strategy for a top medical/surgical product manufacturer and distributor in Fenton, MO
• Develop a wide scope of marketing communications products (presentations, web copy, diagrams, illustrations, social media, etc.).
• Support the creation of high-impact marketing communications (website content management, slide library, documents, blog postings).
• Employ the full range of communications tools including SEO, SEM, digital, social, visual, presentations, written collateral, and digital properties.
• Coordinate with product managers, clinical affairs, and senior management on marketing and communications materials.
• Coordinate projects with products managers and senior management to ensure deadlines are met.
• Proactively drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with MarCom Manager.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; following marketing industry advancements
• Must have 2-3 years’ experience in marketing, either in an agency or working within a MarCom department
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience within the medical device sector a plus
• A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior customer experience
• Ability to develop presentations for executive-level speakers
• Experience with orchestrating the development of marketing collateral (print and online) and marketing channels
(e-mail, social, and events)
• Experience working collaboratively to conceive, create, and deliver superior communications products
• Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
• Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
• Knowledge of CRM, ERP, WordPress, website management, and other promotional software considered a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Responsive and open to feedback
• Strong analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem-solving
This is a unique opportunity in the medical marketing industry with an innovative and dynamic leading company with a thirty-four-year history of success. If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new position with a leading organization, please apply as directed. Only qualified candidates meeting the above criteria will be notified.