Primary Job Functions:
* Develop educational programs to improve product and clinical knowledge of field sales force.
* Provide clinical and product training to field sales representatives.
* Learn the Progressive Medical Inc. products thoroughly and become an expert in clinical product knowledge and sales features.
* Embrace new advancements in products while promoting education and training for new manufacturer products.
* Provide clinical support and education to the in-house sales support team and the customer service team.
* Travel with sales representative to assist with product evaluations, implementations, and presentations.
* Develop individual product modules for each manufacturer.
* Provide competitive product information to field sales force.
* Assist with comparative target market research analysis and reporting.
* Responsible for complying with cGMP guidelines.
* Attend medical shows and conferences as needed.
* Build relationships with manufacturers. Serve as PMI clinical specialist to manufacturers.
* Offer on-going clinical and product support to customers and seek ways to improve patient outcomes.
* Establish and monitor a corporate message board/chat room to discuss clinical product information in support of field sales representatives.
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Management Team.
* Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Master’s degree preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years nursing and clinical experience.
* Home health care experience
* Operating Room experience
* ICU experience
* IV Pump experience
* Ability to travel regularly
* Ability to manage multiple projects.
* Be fully vendor credentialed to meet all facility requirements.
* Requires excellent communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Windows – Excel and Word