eCommerce Specialist eBay Etsy Walmart Amazon
Progressive Graphics Riverside, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
We are seeking an E-Commerce Specialist Amazon EBay Etsy Walmart to join our team!
What Does an E-Commerce Specialist Do?
As an e-commerce specialist, you are an expert in online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website. Your responsibilities include monitoring the day-to-day activity on the site and its overall performance to achieve goals like improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty. You execute ad campaigns on search engines and other websites and research and implement the latest digital marketing strategies using social media. As a website optimization expert, your other duties include managing site development and updates for the e-commerce side of the business, working with co-workers to collect necessary content to use for each product or service offering, and ensuring that the brand message and goals align with the rest of the company. You keep a promotions calendar, track all e-commerce marketing efforts, analyze data, and use your findings to improve your strategies.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Fold and Package daily orders, keep track of inventory
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Take product photography and edit the photos in Photoshop to optimal presentation standards
- Create & optimize listings on eBay, Amazon marketplaces including writing product descriptions and content, build and manage product images, adjust information such as price etc
- Manage campaigns and promotions
- Handle customer inquiries via email and phone as needed.
- Assist in arranging daily office activities with other staff.
- Creating advertisements and newsletters
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have a positive attitude.
- Proficient basic skills with Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Have strong computer proficiency & is internet savvy.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence.
TechnologyView all jobs at Progressive Graphics