We are seeking a Licensed Clinician: LCSW, LPC, LPA, LMFT or LCAS to join our team! You will provide Clinical Assessments and individual/Group outpatient therapy. Office is in Rocky Mount.
The therapist, under the direction and supervision of the Executive Director and Clinical Director is responsible for providing and coordinating therapeutic services to consumers admitted to Progressive Care Services Inc. The therapist is responsible for all functions related to managing, supporting, and facilitating appropriate services to meet the needs of consumers and families with substance abuse and mental health issues.
Distinguishing Characteristics: The therapist is an employee (full or part time) or a contractual classification.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBLITIES (Illustrative Only)
- Evaluating and assessing the consumers treatment needs
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with consumers, families, and other treatment team members
- Develops, coordinates, and facilitates treatment planning to include staffing, monitoring, and linking of community based resources for the consumer and family
- Maintains accurate, complete clinical documentation of all services, interventions, and consumer related activities
- Counsel consumers individually and group sessions to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, and making changes
- Interview clients, review records, and confer with other professions in order to evaluate individual’s mental and physical condition, and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program.
- Plan and implement follow up and aftercare programs for clients to be discharged from treatment programs.
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Licensed LPC, LPC-A, LCSW, LCSW-A, LPA, LMFT, LMFT-A
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2747 Sunset Avenue Suite 109 Rocky Mount NC, 27804