If you are looking for a position where you can constantly be learning while benefiting the lives of others, then Progressive Behavior Solutions could be the place for you.
• Provide direct care to clients in a 1:1 or group therapy setting to implement skill acquisition and behavior reduction under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
• Collect and record data on client behaviors by using smart phone!
• Collaborate, communicate, and assist with the training of clients, parents and staff.
• Participate in daily communication with parents regarding their child’s progress and behavior.
• Provide a safe and supportive environment for clients and family
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Pursuing or holding a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, ABA, or a related field
• Previous experience working with children with ASD or other developmental disabilities (1+yr of ABA experience preferred)
• Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Personal means of transportation with a reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
• Excellent time management skills
• Desire to be involved in a collaborative team of professionals with the drive to achieve positive outcomes
• Ability to multitask
• Must have internet access
• Willingness to learn and grow with Progressive Behavior Solutions
If you are looking for a rewarding career that enables you to enrich the lives of families and clients with autism, we are interested in speaking with you!
Salary based on education and experience. Insurance benefits offered at full-time status.