PBM is hiring! We are looking for a team of registered behavior technicians to provide clinical, home, and community based services. The RBT provides intensive behavioral intervention services to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Developmental Disabilities. The RBTs will be conducting sessions that will assist in teaching language, communication, academic and independent living skills to our clients. The RBT will also be utilizing Applied Behavior Analysis to assist with behavior reduction and increase socially appropriate replacement behaviors. Services that we provide are within various environments which include home, community, school, and clinic. Ongoing supervision is provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). The RBT therapist will be responsible for implementing the treatment plan as designed by the BCBA, collecting data on progress, consulting with parents after each session, providing performance feedback to the supports involved.
* Conducts direct implementation of skill -acquisition and behavior- reduction plans developed by supervisor (BCBA or BCaBA)
* Consulting with parents and other support staff
* Collects and records accurate and reliable data
* Demonstrates basic competency post-training
* Case managing on clients which includes presenting client progress
PAID MENTORSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES!
COMPETITIVE PAY - COMPENSATION COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE