SHIFT: Mon-Fri / 1st shift with occasional Saturdays
Salary = $17.00/hour with benefits & potential annual bonus!
We are seeking a Service Coordinator who is self-motivated and able to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environment. You’re a “people person” with a professional image and outstanding customer service ability. No two days will be the same as you’ll be answering inbound service inquiries from customers via phone and email. We can count on you to manage service requests in a timely fashion and review and approve invoices for vended work. This is a role in which you’ll continuously learn, grow and thrive in a lease incentive environment.
The ideal candidate possesses analytical thinking to help advance the service center model into a true help desk. You’ll help develop futures processes and streamline the customer service model. Most of all, you will represent Progress Residential with the utmost professionalism, always putting customer service first. If you’d like to be part of an energetic team of goal-oriented, hardworking people, please apply today!
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-3 years of inbound call center experience in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring a plus
- Experience responding to customer emails
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills and data analysis abilities
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including weekends
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.