Note = May include working a weekend day / $17.00 per hour
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years inbound call center experience in fast paced environment.
- Familiar with call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring.
- Experience responding to customer emails.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus.
- Experience working with Yardi and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including weekends
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative, not-so-typical real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and fun at work. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and a 401(k) program with company matching contributions.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.