This position will be located at the Corporate Office in Scottsdale, AZ. This position is not remote nor telecommuting.
The analyst will work with the VP of Ancillary services to originate, conceptualize, analyze, and assist in implementation of ancillary revenue opportunities for a nationwide rental portfolio of single-family homes.
Responsibilities will also include operational analysis & support, reporting, and creation of executive-level presentations. The position reports to the VP, Ancillary Services
- Analyze and provide support for cashflow models to evaluate ROI, IRR, and profitability of potential ancillary revenue deals
- Measure and evaluate operational results of ancillary revenue strategies
- Manage and analyze financial and operational data to identify opportunity areas for net revenue optimization.
- Develop/draft proposals as necessary to solicit third party interest in ancillary initiatives
- Partner with internal cross-functional stakeholders including Operations, Acquisitions, Finance, Marketing, Revenue Management and other departments to achieve business goals
- Develop periodic and ad-hoc presentations to senior management and other internal and external company stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of analyst experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple tasks, projects and deadlines
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point) and other computer applications
- Highly motivated with the ability to interact effectively inside and outside the organization
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong balance of business, financial and technical skills with the ability to communicate and drive initiatives cross functionally
- Candidate must be resourceful, present well to management, and have the ability to take ownership over projects and recurring tasks
- Candidate must be willing and able to work in a start-up atmosphere with a wide range of responsibilities and deal with constantly evolving deadlines, requirements and challenges
- Yardi, Salesforce experience a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.