Progress ABA is currently hiring a Behavior Technician. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working with children with Autism and related Developmental Disabilities. Progress ABA provides ABA consultation and therapy services in the to children with autism in Atlanta Metro Area.
We are seeking someone to work 15-30 hours per week in Alpharetta Georgia.
ABA stands for Applied Behavioral Analysis. This is a type of therapy that assists the child in overcoming the deficits produced by autism. Therapy takes place in the child’s home, school, and community. The ABA treatment plan is designed and supervised by a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA). Training will be provided to become a Registered Behavior Technician and supervision for Independent Field Work is available for those seeking to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Provide one on one therapy to children. Implement instructional and behavioral programs and observe/record behavior
- Implement the treatment plan as directed by the BCBA.
-Receive regular supervision from a BCBA
- Maintain a high level of professionalism including dress, timeliness, and communication
$17.00 – $22.00 per hour depending on qualifications
Health Insurance (after 3 month probationary period)
- Bachelor's Degree
-Must be caring, positive, energetic, flexible, and motivated to learn
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Pass a criminal background check
- Commit to working for at least one year
- Experience working with children is required and experience implementing ABA therapy is is preferred. Training is provided.
-Must be available to work between the hours of 2pm to 5pm.
-Available to work 2-3 Saturdays a month.
-Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
-1 year of experience working with children with Autism/Developmental Disabilities
-Degree in Psychology, Special Education, or related fields
- Current CPR/First Aid certified
For more information check out our website at www.ProgressABA.com and Faceboook https://www.facebook.com/ProgressABA/