Healthcare Technical Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Program Management Solutions is seeking a full-time Healthcare Technical Program Manager to become a part of our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of improving business processes to ensure consistent, measurable results and be able to fully understand the project scope, deliverables, constraints, and client needs. Must also have the ability to facilitate the modernization of the client’s terminology initiatives.
• At least 7 years of project management experience
• HL7 and FHIR experience
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Experience with interfaces (SDLC, interface control documents)
Preferred Skills and qualifications:
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Knowledge of NHSN (National Healthcare Safety Network)
• Experience with the following:
o Developing and Tracking Budgets
o Process Improvement
o Performance Management
Project Manager will be expected to perform the following work, as applicable:
• Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
• Develop recommendations for technical solutions
• Oversee all aspects of projects.
• Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
• Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
• Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible
and hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
Program Management Solutions, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Program Management Solutions, LLC