We are searching for Account Coordinators who are excited to play a larger role in attracting and retaining clients. Account Coordinators should be committed to customer satisfaction. These professionals will communicate directly with existing and prospective clients across different platforms to find out about their needs, make follow up calls to see if those needs have changed, develop comprehensive product knowledge, match clients with the right products, perform demonstrations, oversee the sales process, and perform other duties to support Account Managers, as needed.
To be a successful Account Coordinator, you should be: proactive, positive, and passionate about company offerings and how they create value for clients.
Top applicants will be skilled verbal and written communicators with excellent presentation, customer service, time management, and computer skills.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Working closely with assigned clients and leads to determine needs
• Staying current on company products and services
• Demonstrating the benefits of company offerings
• Performing product demonstrations
• Handling complaints and concerns
• Maintaining an accurate and updated database of client information
• Supporting Account Executives
Account Coordinator Requirements:
• Degree in Business Administration or related field
• Sales, Marketing, or Account Management experience is generally preferred
• More education or experience in related fields may be helpful
• Excellent time management skills
• Exceptional presentation and verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive attitude with a passion for customer satisfaction
• High level of efficiency and accuracy