Associate Account Executive
Our mission is to Profoundly change the standard of care by creating a tomorrow where clinicians can confidently ablate tissue with precision; a tomorrow where patients have access to safe and effective treatment options, so they can quickly return to their daily lives. Changing the standard of care is part of our fabric. We are a group of energetic, problem-solvers focused on innovation, and looking to change the world. We are changing the paradigm for treating diseases such as prostate cancer by using real-time MR Imaging, thermal ultrasound and close-loop temperature feedback control, to gently ablate the diseased tissue with minimal side effects.
If you share our values and want to work in a collaborative results focused culture and want to make a Profound impact in healthcare and your career, here is your chance.
**Candidate should reside in Boston
It’s an exciting time at Profound Medical where we are primed for rapid expansion and career growth!
The Associate Account Executive is responsible for cold-calling customers and creating new opportunities for the Regional Account Executive to sell TULSA-Pro to new hospitals, imaging centers, ambulatory surgery centers, & urology accounts within the assigned territory. This requires a self-starter who possesses the ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple daily tasks at a high pace resulting in high impact to the company. Strong communication skills, high energy, positive attitude and grit are essential to ensure funnel filling objectives are met on a consistent basis.
The Associate Account Executive position is expected to provide an extraordinary degree of information and clearly defined next steps to the Director of Sales and Regional Account Executive so they may orchestrate the opportunity to close a new contract and installation. As Profound grows and expand, a high-achieving, successful Associate Account Executive will be in line to earn his/her own region and elevate to the Regional Account Executive position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Director of Sales and generates market awareness while driving opportunity creation of TULSA-Pro within an assigned sales territory.
- Generate a high volume of sales activity including in-person prospecting, product evaluations, phone calls, customer presentations, and clearly defined next steps.
- Ensure that pipeline supports achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual goals within the region.
- Build clinical and administrative support through cold-calls, presentations, meetings, marketing events, and reimbursement support.
- Effectively manage transition of initial opportunity creation to the Regional Account Executive to drive new contracts, procedural volume, and revenue growth.
- Partner with the Director of Sales & Regional Account Executive to develop a plan for their assigned territory to meet and exceed goals.
- Initiate contact with physicians, administrators, technicians, and nursing staff.
- Responsible for a successful customer handoff once opportunity is mature enough to transition to the Regional Account Executive.
- Participate and lead weekly funnel reviews with the Director of Sales, Regional Account Executives, Regional Account Managers, & Marketing teams.
- Must be able to keep up to date with hospital credentialing including but not limited to routine background screening, inoculations, and training.
Education and Certification:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Key Attributes (experience, skills and technical knowledge):
- 1-3 years’ sales experience required.
- Documented professional sales training preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive Attitude & self-motivated.
- Proven successful track record in sales, specifically in cold-calling and launching new accounts.
- Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments.
- Ability to travel more than 50%.
- Relocatable across the U.S. a plus.
We thank you for your interest in Profound Medical. Please note only candidates that are short-listed will be contacted.
We strive to promote diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Profound MedicalBoston, MA
BusinessView All Profound Medical Jobs
Get fresh Associate Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.