Profill Hamilton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Profill Solutions is hiring a Warehouse Supervisor with 3-years of proven experience working in a fast pass 3PL environment at their warehouse in West Chester, Ohio.
· Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring quality of goods
· Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance
· Ensure shipments’ meet customer SLAs
· Communicate job expectations and coach employees
· Determine staffing levels and assign workload
· Interface with internal customers to answer questions or solve problems
· Maintain items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status
· Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
· Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
· Train, supervise and evaluate personnel.
· Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
· Assist management in establishing warehouse standards and procedures; advise of budget-related needs; assist in the bid process for various supplies as required.
· Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
· Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
· Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
· Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
· Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds
· Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to
marked changes in temperature and humidity.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others, effective coaching, leading a team-based approach to decision-making
· Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Operate and demonstrate use of specialized warehouse equipment as necessary;
assure proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and
- Must be willing to work weekends and extended hours based on customer demand.
- Must be able to read and write English. (Bilingual preferred)
· Oversees the entire sales order pick ticket process from the moment a pick ticket has printed through the warehouse picking, packing, shipping and invoice stage all through the use of handheld scan guns.
Education and Experience
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Minimum of five years’ experience in a supervisory role within a warehousing operation
ProfillWhy Work Here?
Great Company! Constantly Growing
4350 Port Union RoadHamilton, OH
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Profill