- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Production Artist position will consist of general graphic design and photography skills. You will be asked to photograph new products for online stores as well as the occasional lifestyle photography. This person will also create mock-ups and simple designs for client approval. You will work with the Art Director on building presentations to pitch new ideas for specific brands to create compelling apparel collections.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Photograph and edit new products for online store images. (ie. Apparel items, drinkware, hats/accessories)
- Generate digital mock-ups for client's approval
- Build decks of new products with various logos to pitch to clients
- Create new artwork for apparel and hardgoods.
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong grasp of Adobe programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom)
- A background in studio photography
- Graphic design experience
- A self-starter who can work on their own as well as in a team setting.
- Able to function in a fast paced work environment
- Willing to assist in our warehouse to help pick, pack, and ship out orders
110 MercantileFairfield, OH
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Graphic Production Artist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.