The Territory Lead will also be responsible for project completion, stocking and maintaining the areas we are responsible for, and store communication. This responsibility is demonstrated by effectively selling and educating customers and store personnel about product lines and other project (s) deemed necessary. The Territory Sales Lead reports directly to the District Sales Manager.
The Territory Sales Lead position is responsible for: (not all-inclusive list)
1. Supervise and develop assigned merchandisers.
2. Ensure project is completed timely and correctly.
3. Stocking and maintaining inventory in the areas we are responsible for.
3. Using a Plan-O-Gram to preform store reset and restock shelves and build out product displays.
4. Communicate with store managers.
5. Effectively selling and educating customers and store personnel about product lines and other project (s) deemed necessary.
6. Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate.
7. Must have valid driver's license as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
8. Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
9. Prior retail merchandising, customer service or sales experience required.
10. High School diploma or equivalency certification required
11. Computer, printing capability internet access and email required
- Monday through Friday
- Saturday and/or Sunday availability is required when needed.
- Occasional overnight shift or shift that begins at 2 am (once or twice a year)
Professionals Connect, LLC
Why Work Here?
Great work environment, Benefits, excellent growing company