Assistant Sales Center Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Our Client sells residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, parts and supplies through dealers (independent companies that sell, deliver and service Carrier, Bryant, & HVAC products to residences and businesses in their respective markets).
The Sales Centers sell parts, supplies and equipment and manage a book of business of local access HVAC contractors. Our centers process over the counter warranty and provide general customer service to the HVAC contractor.
Assistant Sales Center Managers help oversee the day-to-day operations within a physical store. This role requires direct management of Counter Sales and Warehouse Associates as well as regular communication with customers. Assistant Sales Center Managers may also be responsible for procuring and managing inventory, interviewing and hiring new staff, and opening and closing the sale center location. Some travel may be necessary, within the market and/or region.
•Manage day-to-day operations your designated Sales Center.
• Oversee and supervise Counter Sales and Warehouse Associates to ensure adherence to company policies.
• Assist with the inventory of store products including restocking needs.
• Provide solutions to customers and technical expertise as needed.
• Answer phone calls and respond to sales center-related emails and other communications.
• Ensure physical location is properly maintained including EH&S and operational policies.
• Take ownership of store sales and margin goals and provide expertise to help meet sales and margin goals; manage the components that impact the P&L.
• Collaborate with internal departments that impact sales and profitability.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Associates Degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred.
• 1-3 years of proven and successful experience as a sales associate.
• Excellent relationship building skills; must be a team builder as well as team player with a focus on sales.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced retail store environment
• At least 3-5 years HVAC or similar industry knowledge/experience preferred
• Computer skills are essential; computer proficiency with Microsoft applications
• Heightened focus on providing excellent customer service
• Must be sales driven with the ability to lead and motivate sales and operational staff
• Prior Forklift certification preferred.
Powered by JazzHR
Professionals Connect, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Professionals Connect, LLC