Manager, Human Resources
Professional Staffing Ventures is a boutique staffing firm specialized in the construction, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and services industry. Our client an innovative leading cannabis company in Southern California, is seeking a highly motivated HR Manager for their Los Angeles headquarters.
As the Human Resources (HR) Manager, you will promote employee engagement and act as a liaison between employees and management to foster a positive employee relations atmosphere. We’ll look to you to champion our values, ensuring a differentiated and engaged workforce, and an exciting career for yourself. Seeking an entrepreneurial fun-spirited Human Resource professional looking to influence and implement new policies and procedures.
- Administer HR policies and programs to ensure compliance employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, time and attendance record-keeping, and personnel records administration
- Work closely with plant operations and HR team
- Training and culture operations.
- Ensure employee and business strategies result in excellent customer service
- Manage all aspects of the HR department, including administration, legal compliance, policy/procedure enforcement, benefits, compensation, retention, and termination
- Supervise HR staff
- Keep senior management and operations informed of internal and external HR developments that may impact the overall effectiveness
- Provide HR reports to upper management as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ideally 4 years of HR management experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Experience in employee relations, policy and procedure administration, HRIS, and timekeeping systems
- Proven track record and increasing levels of responsibility in the HR field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to provide management with proactive ideas on creating and maintaining a positive employee relations climate
- Demonstrated success resolving employee issues
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels in the organization
- Bilingual skills a plus.
Professional Staffing Ventures
Why Work Here?
Awesome growing company stability and growth opportunity! Make a difference!