Are you interested in working for a dynamic company with a fun spirited team? Would you like to make a difference, learn new skills, and work for a wonderful manager? Well now is your chance!
Do you have 1-3 years or more of experience in cannabis financial analysis working in the cannabis industry? If so this position maybe for you! Please read on!
The Finance Analyst is responsible for: providing timely and accurate reports, forecasts and analysis, job costing in the Cannabis Industry. Current experience is required.
- Serve as the key accounting and finance partner supporting the cannabis team providing business recommendations
- Perform cash flow and P&L financial modeling within time frames allocated
- Provide financial and business analysis to management of several related departments
- Prepare compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reports
- Assist in analyzing the financial performance against key business metrics
- Drive achievement of financial goals, assisting in the annual planning process, monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Prepare analysis of product line and customer account profitability and other sales analysis
- Consolidate and summarize information from cannabis divisions and partners and audit for discrepancies
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
- Prepare monthly analysis of financial results
- Maintain accurate records and control reports
- Prepare and provide reporting to the senior leadership team and ensure all internal stakeholders are aligned with your recommendations
- Utilize website analytics tools to capture data and provide relevant reporting to manager
- Proforma updates
- Feasibility proformas
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting or related cannabis experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years job cost experience required
- 1-3 years of current progressive accounting and data analysis experience, as a finance analyst or in a related role
- Apartment housing experience required
- Proficiency in Excel (expert level), Word, PowerPoint and Access (expert level)
- Basic coding skills (e.g. VBA)
- Experience with various computer hardware, software and accounting systems that are used in the cannabis industry
- Management reserves the right to change the duties and responsibilities set forth herein at any time
- Detailed professional with strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to look at reports and quickly identify trends and discrepancies
- Strong Excel skills to build charts, tables, and other Excel-based reporting
- Build and present reports in a comprehensible manner Willingness to step up and perform in a team setting Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to prepare presentation quality material
- Be a team player
- Strong initiative and problem solving Strong work ethic
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision Understand and follow work rules and procedures
Professional Staffing Ventures
Why Work Here?
Awesome growing company stability and growth opportunity! Make a difference!