Architectural Sales Representative - Hardscape
- $80,000 to $90,000 Yearly
Our client, a leader in the hardscape industry is seeking an Architectural Sales Representative to support local and regional sales efforts and grow untapped markets. The position will be based out of North County San Diego.
This position is to grow our contractor / referral data base and includes business development in special markets.
- Evaluate current and potential small, medium and large paver and retaining wall contractors
- Educate current and potential clients on product specific construction details and techniques relevant to the products
- Able to maintain business plan and strategic objectives.
- Excellent business relationship skills
- Support technical selling to dealers and distributors
- Develop and maintain contractor referral list
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- 4+ years of technical or construction work experience in the hardscape industry (example: pavers, retaining walls, etc.)
- Must be a problem solver, take initiative, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to present in front of small to medium size groups to include (example: contractors and designers)
- Competitive in nature, goal oriented; self-motivated and a self-starter
- Able to work independently, very organized, excellent time management skills, good listener and able to process complex information quickly and efficiently
- Able to travel at least 80% of time
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Professional Staffing VenturesOceanside, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.