Full Stack Developer
- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Professional Staffing Services is seeking a Full Stack Developer to round out the E-Business Operations team for a high volume Print and Electronic Document Solutions company for their Orlando FL location (must be able to travel to onsite work location).
The E-Business team builds and supports a variety of browser-based applications and web services for securely hosting and delivering electronic documents. There is a healthy mix of back-end ETL processing and front-end UI development. As a member of the E-Business team you will support a number of legacy apps written in Visual Basic 6, VB.Net and Classic ASP, developing new applications in C#.NET and MVC, and migrating existing legacy apps to newer technologies.
This is a full-time remote opportunity which may require infrequent periodic scheduled visits to one of our facilities when current social distancing guidelines relax. A company laptop will be provided to you.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in requirements analysis and translate that into scalable solutions for all tiers of applications: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, back-end jobs, etc.
- Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof-of-concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future software release versions.
- Support existing legacy apps in VB6, VB.NET and Classic ASP, and contribute to the scoping and migration of legacy apps to newer.NET technology and latest SQL Servers.
- Develop new applications in C# and MVC to support our growing list of customers and applications.
- Work independently and in a small team, collaborating on a regular basis.
- Participate in Quality Assurance and Peer Review activity as needed.
- Provide regular project updates and supporting documentation as needed to meet the above initiatives.
Be available to work after hours, weekends, or holidays occasionally for deployments, migrations or other periodically scheduled off-hours maintenance activities.
- 5 years as a Full Stack developer with Classic ASP, Visual Basic, C#, MVC and Entity Framework experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer-related field preferred, however, demonstrated ability in our technology stack is most important.
- SQL Server: T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and DTS/SSIS packages.
- Classic ASP and Visual Basic 6.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and tight delivery schedules.
- Relentless pursuit of quality and attention to detail.
- Experience with Socket Labs transactional email API's a plus.
- Experience with Solimar SolSearcher Enterprise and PDF manipulation in general a plus.
This is a great opportunity to work in a stable, thriving company that offers challenge and opportunity for growth. We have a generous benefits package, paid time off and a supportive, diverse environment where we believe your success is the key to our success.
Professional Staffing Services Group
Get fresh Senior FULL Stack Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.