MUST HAVE 7 YEARS OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE IN TAX
• Ensures accuracy of all client tax projects according to firm quality standards; reviews Staff & Senior Accountant work for accuracy
• Develops the scope of each project to ensure completion within 2 weeks of project start.
• Displays strong management skills to ensure projects are completed on or before tax deadlines.
• Effectively establishes the correct difficulty rating for a tax return and budgets for special tax projects.
Client Relationship Management
• Builds strong, long-term client relationships with senior leadership and owners at the clients
• Proactively manages project updates, keeping the client and team up-to-date on project status and any potential issues
• Effectively communicates complex tax issues with clients and consistently makes the best decisions on behalf of clients
Client Service Hours Goals
• Achieves goals for annual chargeable hours, % realization, and new/expanded client services for a Manager at the firm
• Provides a minimum of one piece of valuable feedback in Threads every two weeks for a team member.
• Consistently reads feedback and follows up with relevant training, mentoring, encouragement and accountability for individuals on their team
• Completes reviews on schedule for each team member
• Develops the skills of their team members by delegating challenging assignments for each individual and includes Staff and Senior Accountants
in client meetings
• Actively involved with leadership roles in the community/ industry and participates in firm marketing activities
• Identifies and qualifies prospects for the firm and demonstrates success in converting prospects to clients of the firm
Strategy & Planning
• Assists Partners in estimating, developing proposals and selecting a pricing strategy for engagements
• Ensures all project documentation is up-to-date and teams are accurately using firm technology to monitor progress, track time and invoice
• Participates in the firm's strategic planning and actively takes a role in leading projects that contribute to the firm's goals
Professional Staffing Group, LLC