Professional Solutions Delivered, LLC (ProSoDel) is a total solutions provider for government and commercial customers in the areas of Program Management, Logistics and Information Technology Support Services. We are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team of professionals in support of the U.S. Coast Guard.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
Summary/Objective: The Program Manager will be responsible for providing program management support to the U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters, Office of Requirements and Analysis (CG771), specifically overseeing the program management and technical support services to support all phases of the requirements generation process, analysis and development of requirements documents. This includes delivery of formal reports and documents necessary in the execution of programmatic support.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Oversee project management support efforts at the USCG Headquarters, Office of Requirements and Analysis (CG-771) and Office of Aviation Forces (CG-711).
2. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
3. Provide analytical and technical support in the area of developing policy for the U.S. Coast Guard.
4. Serve as subject matter expert analyzing and developing policy documents and contingency planning.
5. Manage program scope, budget, time line and risk and assume responsibility for successful completion of the program.
6. Ensure all work is performed according to contractual requirements and performance standards.
7. Ensure regular feedback on performance is provided to the Government on all areas of contract performance.
8. Provide analytical and technical support in the area of Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) requirements related to Knowledge Management/Decision Support (KM/DS) to include: coordinating with the ISSO, drafting approval requests in accordance with US Coast Guard Cyber-security Manual, in order to achieve an Authority to Operate (ATO).
1. In depth knowledge of Joint Requirements and Integration Management System (JRIMS), Major Systems Acquisition Manual (MSAM) and requirements generation and management process.
2. Experience designing, developing, and implementing continuity plans and documentation.
3. Professional experience in operational planning, policy and procedure development, strategic planning, and homeland security.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels of management
5. Strong analytical and program management skills.
6. Proficient with standard Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position manages all employees working on their assigned projects.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The location of the job may require commuting via automobile, train, and/or bus. Accessing the workspace will require security screening and long walking distances from parking, security screening, then to the place of performance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position type and expected hours of work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position may require long hours and infrequent weekend work.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Affirmative Action Plan/EEO Statement:
It is the policy of Professional Solutions Delivered, LLC to afford equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified individuals, without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Professional Associations
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.)
· 10+ years of experience in related field (Military Acquisition, Requirements Analysis / Development, Project Management, etc.)
· 10+ years of experience in management and supervision of projects with multiple personnel in varying positions of responsibility
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
· High degree of knowledge using Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
· This position requires U.S. citizenship
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Previous experience with U.S. Coast Guard
ProSoDel’s core capabilities include Information Technology Services, Logistics, and Program Management. We provide these services across multiple client sites; which includes Headquarters, U.S. Coast Guard, Washington DC and C3CEN, Portsmouth, VA, Commercial Hospitals, Charleston SC, Marine Corps Base, Quantico VA, and Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune NC.
Professional Solutions Delivered, LLC
Why Work Here?Professional Solutions Delivered, LLC (ProSoDel) was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Fredericksburg Virginia. ProSoDel is a Department of Veteran Affairs CVE verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), a Virginia Values Veterans (V3) certified Company, and was named the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) 2017 Outstanding Small Employer of the Year. Our Mission is clear and to the point, “To Be The Best Decision our Employees and Customers Ever Make!” ProSoDel’s core capabilities include Information Technology Services, Logistics, and Program Management. We provide these services across multiple client sites; which includes Headquarters, U.S. Coast Guard, Washington DC and C3CEN, Portsmouth, VA, Commercial Hospitals, Charleston SC, Marine Corps Base, Quantico VA, and Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune NC.
To be the best decision our employees and customers ever make!