- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Professional Solutions Delivered, LLC (ProSoDel) is a total solutions provider for government and commercial customers in the areas of Program Management, Logistics and Information Technology Support Services. We are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team of professionals in support of the Department of Veteran Affairs.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
Summary/Objective: Responsible for leading multiple teams supporting offices within the Veteran’s Administration. Responsible for executing contractual performance to surpass customer expectations while mentoring personnel to develop professionally and perform as a team. Overall responsible for executing and ensuring the overall program structure meets requirements. Responsible for all operations; staffing and training; support; and quality aspects of the program strategy. This position is supporting Enterprise IT acquisition strategy.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinate task activities through assigned program leads to ensure successful completion of all PWS tasks on time and within budget.
- Serve as the primary interface with the Government Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and Government Program Manager (PM) responsible for this effort.
- Supervise and manage multiple teams that work in a remote environment while maintaining.
- Responsible for executing organic growth strategy, to include the identification, tracking, and capture of additional work for this program and any new work that may be spawned from the performance of this program. This will require coordination with back-office support for said actions as may be required.
- Develop and execute a Program Management Plan, to include communication management plans, risk management plans, safety plans, transition plans, and other applicable plans necessary for monitoring and executing program performance. This has limited input from team members and is one of the primary responsibilities of the PM to maintain, update, and report on monthly.
- Develop program management tools and monitor program schedule and budget. Tools may include travel estimate templates, quality control tools, review and authorization of new applications/software to enhance support capability, and team training.
- Understand and operate within a Business Relationships Management (BRM) model.
- Create, review, and submit required reports, to include compiling supported program metrics and data points articulating performance measures for all measured performance areas.
- Responsible for ensuring all contractual qualitative and quantitative Performance Quality Levels (PQLs) are exceeded in accordance with thresholds from the Government’s Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP).
- Provide strong managerial, leadership, and communication skills.
- Achieve organizational objectives.
- Team building and management.
- Assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate the PWS requirements to include scope management.
- Working knowledge of back-office support requirements and the support/supporting relationship between them and the program (e.g., travel booking, recruiting, hiring actions, invoicing, contract compliance, etc.)
- Understanding of rules and regulations associated to Federal contracting.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Professional Associations)
- United States Citizen
- Education: BS Management, Information Technology, Computer Science
- MS / MBA preferred.
- PMI PMP Certification (or equivalent certification) is required for this position; highly desired. Applicant must show proficiency and understanding in PMI-based methodologies.
- Experience: 15 years' experience working in Information related fields, 3-5 years working in program management of those related fields.
- VA experience preferred and highly desirable.
- As part of the interview process, the candidate will be required to present documentation that the candidate has created to demonstrate their Program Management experience. Documents may be redacted in order to provide confidentiality of data.
- Clearance: Must be able to obtain Public Trust.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable/working transportation.
- Up to 15% travel associated to this position.
- Known travel locations for this position include:
- Austin, TX
- Washington, D.C.
*As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local law
ProSoDel’s core capabilities include Information Technology Services, Logistics, and Program Management. We provide these services from remote (home office) and across multiple client sites; which includes Commercial Hospitals and multiple Marine Corps' Bases in VA, NC, GA, CA, and HI.
ProSoDel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
Professional Solutions Delivered, LLC
7947 Kings HighwayKing George, VA
Get fresh Government Solutions jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.