Professional Solutions Delivered, LLC Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Professional Solutions Delivered, LLC (ProSoDel) is a total solutions provider for government and commercial customers in the areas of Program Management, Logistics and Information Technology Support Services. We are currently seeking Logistics Support to join our team of professionals in support of Program Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM-TAS).
This position provides day-to-day administrative support to the Office of the Program Manager Towed Artillery Systems (PM-TAS) logistics functional area (Product Support Manager / Integrated Logistics Support Manager). Duties include a wide variety of office management duties, projects, issues and initiatives. Collects, reviews, organizes and reports data in support of all products managed by PM-TAS. Works independently and exercises good judgment in selecting and applying established procedures and interpreting and adapting to both written and unwritten policies, practices, and precedents in changing situations. Responsible for reviewing and coordinating projects and tasks, assuring that priority actions and those of particular interest are properly executed throughout the organization.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Organizes, Updates/Reports Modification Work Order (MWO) information through the DoD Modification Management Information System (MMIS) application, a computer database used for reporting and tracking hardware and software modifications made to Army materiel.
- Searches, orders and tracks critical parts through utilization of the DoD Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Disposition Services system website. Manages the DoD surplus property reutilization program and tracks recovery, shipment and disposition of critical parts. Provides detailed information to management to identify trends and to resolve discrepancies.
- Accountable for the submission of information to the DoD IUID Registry database (DOD central repository for barcode information). Receives data, reviews and changes format into UII flat files using internal macro and uploads via a Global Exchange (GEX) server. Data includes item descriptions, serial #s, part #s, value, custody, etc. IUID is a system of marking items with Unique Item Identifiers (UIIs). Maintains detailed log showing uploads, removals and attachments of parts and other gun end item history.
- Utilizes electronic systems to enhance productivity and provide specialized support including complex electronic spreadsheets, database management, etc.
- Assists PM-TAS Product Support Manager, Integrated Product Support Managers with data support and ensures data accuracy.
- Works independently to control data integrity exercising judgment to determine reporting requirements; manages and updates DoD databases and ensures critical reporting deadlines, as established by the DoD, are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Professional Associations
- United States Citizen and ability to obtain security clearance
- Education: High School Degree
- Prior experience in collecting data and detecting and evaluating trends or problems.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Programs, including but not limited to: Word, Power Point, Excel and Access or equivalent software program.
- Knowledge of DoD databases including IUID, GEX, MWO preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable/working transportation
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
*As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
ProSoDel’s core capabilities include Information Technology Services, Logistics, and Program Management. We provide these services across multiple client sites; which includes Headquarters, U.S. Coast Guard, Washington DC and C3CEN, Portsmouth, VA, Commercial Hospitals, Charleston SC, Marine Corps Base, Quantico VA, and Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune NC.
Professional Solutions Delivered, LLCWhy Work Here?
To be the best decision our employees and customers ever make!
Professional Solutions Delivered, LLC (ProSoDel) was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Fredericksburg Virginia. ProSoDel is a Department of Veteran Affairs CVE verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), a Virginia Values Veterans (V3) certified Company, and was named the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) 2017 Outstanding Small Employer of the Year. Our Mission is clear and to the point, “To Be The Best Decision our Employees and Customers Ever Make!” ProSoDel’s core capabilities include Information Technology Services, Logistics, and Program Management. We provide these services across multiple client sites; which includes Headquarters, U.S. Coast Guard, Washington DC and C3CEN, Portsmouth, VA, Commercial Hospitals, Charleston SC, Marine Corps Base, Quantico VA, and Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune NC.