Professional Services Plans, a division of Brown & Brown Insurance, is growing and seeking an exceptional individual with proven discipline, drive, and commitment to join our team as Account Manager. Professional Services Plans offers professional liability and business insurance for the following industries: Aviation/Drone, CPA’s, Dental, Environmental, Lawyers, and Podiatrists.
Perform highly responsible marketing and technical functions for retention and cross selling to podiatrists and miscellaneous professionals. That includes reviewing account submissions and securing required underwriting information, reviewing Underwriter quotes, preparing proposals, and requesting binding through Underwriter upon receipt of written request from insured.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a renewal book of podiatrist’s professional liability coverage. Initiate renewal applications for appropriate carriers for insureds. Review applications submitted for renewals and process to appropriate carriers. Secure required underwriting information and coordinate with carrier for quotes, binding coverage and handling all aspects of customer service on bound business.
- Negotiate account coverage, terms with carrier.
- Present proposal to insured via e-mail or fax and follow up to seek bind order on account.
- Process through to carrier all correspondence requesting changes, cancellations, requests for binders, and requests for certificates.
- Establish and build carrier and customer relationships via phone and/or written correspondence.
- Requires ability to work independently, to carry out work projects to conclusion with minimal guidance and to take initiative on activities that will assist the team to increase production or enhance customer relations.
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required; Prefer a college degree.
- State of Florida Agents License (4-40 P&C) required, at a minimum, or ability to obtain within the first 90 days of employment. 2-20 license preferred.
- Skill and ability to type 40 wpm.
- Operate office equipment and a PC, use computer software to include, but not limited to, Word Perfect, Excel, Applied, Power Point, and ET Files.
Shania Dunn, Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist - Wholesale, [email protected] #LI-SD1 #ZRSD