Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse needed for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Selbyville, DE.
Alternating Schedule: 3 days (7am-3pm)/2nights (11pm-7pm) then 3 nights (11pm-7am/2 days (7am-3pm) OR 3rd shift Monday thru Friday.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN)
- Occupational Health / Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Treatment of illness and work related injuries
- Maintaining employee medical files, reports, and post-offer employment physicals
- Ability to display good attendance
- Conduct pre-employment physicals and screenings
- Dispense OTC medication
- Initiate accident investigations
- Provide follow-up care for work related cases
- Accurately complete daily notes and record keeping
- Maintain a clean and sterile work environment
- Write orders for medical supplies as needed
- Able to work flexible working hours
- Maintain compliance with all company, federal and state health safety regulations
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must be experienced and a qualified professional with a current LPN license, as well as CPR certification
- Two (2) years of experience in occupational health preferred
- Strong/Stable work history
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish or Haitian Creole)
What’s In It For You?
- Great company that truly cares for its employees.
- Our employees are valued both as team members and as individuals, which is why we work hard to create an atmosphere of service to one another, as well as a team approach to success.
- Competitive Benefits (Medical/Life & Disability Insurance/Paid Holidays & Vacations/Profit Sharing Plan/Service Awards/Education Assistance)
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Recruiter: Kim Myers
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process