Machine Learning Engineer III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
pureIntegration, a technology consulting firm with 17+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients, is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer III to research and implement new detection capabilities for use within our Media Analysis Framework (MAF). You will rely on your experience in natural language processing, machine learning, and deep learning to extract insightful metadata from the video. You will create algorithms for analysis of data in the context of video. Additionally, you’ll ensure that your components are well-tested, production-ready, and performant at scale.
Location: Washington DC
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2022 with possible extension.
Work Authorization: GC, USC. We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
- Research and develop analysis methods that extend the Media Analysis Framework, including video/image/audio processing and machine learning methods, to extract meaning and produce timestamped metadata from video content.
- Develop and test software components that implement your analysis methods for integration into production systems. Work closely with other researchers and engineers to fit components into well-established workflows and systems.
- Work with other researchers, engineers, product managers, and business partners to rapidly prototype algorithms for proof-of-concept demonstrations.
- Collaborate closely with team members within and outside of research to advance the capabilities of the MAF system and to further the team’s collective knowledge.
- Clearly communicate research discoveries and developed solutions to a variety of audiences through presentations.
- Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline, plus at least 1-2 years industry experience in a machine learning role. A PhD degree or equivalent industry experience is preferred.
- Practical and educational experience in machine learning and computer vision is expected. Experience with nearest neighbor search, vector databases, image matching, and image retrieval is strongly desired.
- Strong programming and software skills, with Python experience preferred.
- Experience in signal processing, video encoding and analysis, and/or deep learning is also beneficial. Familiarity and experience with image processing and deep learning frameworks and tools, such as OpenCV, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Caffe, is beneficial.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Is able to chart a solid research path given available requirements.
- Is innovative and self-motivated, and can find unique solutions to problems.
- Demonstrates excellent teamwork skills when interacting with research and engineering collaborators.
- Is able to plan, organize, and time-manage independently.
- Is able to manage priorities and assess the implications of decisions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 17 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 17 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Professional Services - 1
EngineeringView all jobs at Professional Services - 1