Database Analyst II
- Posted: over a month ago
pureIntegration is seeking a Database Analyst II to join our team! This candidate will be involved in logic development for our sales data marts inclusive of Retail, Call Center and Field Sales. This will require the contractor to be capable of data profiling identified sources of truth while assisting in data logic development for requested metrics. In addition, the contractor may be responsible for supporting data issues that are identified with specific solutions that we support where complex root cause analysis will be required in resolving the issues.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Hybrid Schedule. Candidate must be local or relocating to the area. Hybrid schedule consists of 2 days / week in the office for collaboration)
Work Authorization: GC, US Citizens. We Do Not Accept H1B Visas. We Do Not accept C2C relationships
Work Type: Contractor on W2 Hourly - contract through 12/31/2022
- Responsible for supporting data issues that are identified with specific solutions that we support where complex root cause analysis will be required in resolving the issues.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL queries to obtain data needed for analyses
- Profiling data and understanding the business context behind the underlying data
- Performing root cause analysis to resolve specific data issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience with data warehouses and related concepts
- Experience with SQL Database, Teradata, or other relational databases.
- Experience pulling data from Big Data platforms
- Experience in SQL, Hadoop or big data environment equivalent is a plus
- Experience developing customized data marts and cubes a plus.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis that incite action
- Experience in product management and product performance measurement.
- Ability to analyze data and work independently
- Interpersonal and diplomatic skills with the ability to effectively communicate with various functional areas, including Engineering and Business Stakeholders
- Understanding of Data Architecture is a plus.
- Experience creating data models is a plus.
- Soft skills such as good communication, analytical thinking, critical thinking, taking ownership, and being collaborative are important for this position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 17 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 17 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Professional Services - 1
TechnologyView all jobs at Professional Services - 1