Senior Financial Analyst
- $90,000 to $95,000 Yearly
Professional Search Group (PSG) is looking for a motivated Senior Financial Analyst for large national company. This company has over 300 stores across the United States and is continuing to grow and expand through it's other e-commerce brands which is why they need you on their team! The senior financial reporting analyst prepares financial statements, notes and analysis for internal and external users, supports the annual financial statement audit, performs technical accounting research, and handles technical accounting, ad-hoc and special projects as needed.
*This role is fully remote for those within a 60 mile commute from Thousand Oaks, CA.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst:
- Prepares and reviews GAAP financial statements and notes similar to SEC filings on Forms 10-Q and 10-K; prepares and maintains supporting work paper documentation for external auditor review
- Analyzes data and works with finance and business managers to prepare MD&A for quarterly and annual reports
- Consolidates and analyzes subsidiary financial statements, including variances from budget, prior year periods, and trends
- Prepares and reviews monthly management reporting package and financial statements for lender compliance
- Performs technical accounting research and analysis to ensure proper application of GAAP to unusual, complex, or new transactions
- Prepares and reviews equity and impairment journals supporting the financial close process
- Assists in preparing quarterly earnings call script
- Prepares and reviews ad-hoc reports and analysis for equity investors, management, and others
- Additional duties as required
Qualifications of a Senior Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- SQL or Tableau experience is a major plus.
- Experience working with large data sets, be customer service oriented, able to turn around work quickly.
- Basic Accounting knowledge around accruals, GL, capitalizations, amortizations, etc.
If you're looking to grow your corporate finance experience, apply for this great opportunity today!!
Contact Reshma Patel E: email@example.com
Professional Search Group - Orange CountyThousand Oaks, CA
Finance and InsuranceView All Professional Search Group - Orange County Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.