- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Professional Search Group is seeking a Legal Assistant to become a part of their clients team! The Legal Assistant will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs. The Legal Assistant will work with 4-5 attorneys in a Workers Compensation firm.
Professional Search Group is proud to partner with this growing firm that allows for remote (on onsite if preferred) options for their employees.
Legal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Effectively interact with public, clients, & employees, maintain confidentiality & use discretion & tact
- Work independently in the absence of specific instruction
- Receive & transcribe legal dictation of status reports, conference summaries, settlement disbursement reports, etc
- Proofread & correct prepared materials for correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, format, syntax & content
- Prepare Pre-Trial Conference Statements, settlement documents, & trial exhibits in advance of hearing & depositions as applicable
- Accurately document & bill for billable work tasks according with billing procedure
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Operate Standard office equipment such as a copy machines & scanner
- Receive & Place telephone calls
- Other duties as assigned
Legal Assistant Qualifications:
- Must have min. 3 years of experience as a Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary and/or Paralegal
- Must reside in the state of California
- Experience with A1-Law Case Management Software, VTransact & EAMS are a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent typing skills (75 WPM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Apply with Professional Search Group today for this Direct Hire opportunity!
Professional Search Group - Orange County
Get fresh Legal Search jobs daily straight to your inbox!