- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Professional Search Group is seeking a Legal Assistant to become a part of their clients team! The Legal Assistant will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs. The Legal Assistant will work with 4-5 attorneys in a Workers Compensation firm.
Professional Search Group is proud to partner with this growing firm that allows for remote (on onsite if preferred) options for their employees.
Legal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Effectively interact with public, clients, & employees, maintain confidentiality & use discretion & tact
- Work independently in the absence of specific instruction
- Receive & transcribe legal dictation of status reports, conference summaries, settlement disbursement reports, etc
- Proofread & correct prepared materials for correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, format, syntax & content
- Prepare Pre-Trial Conference Statements, settlement documents, & trial exhibits in advance of hearing & depositions as applicable
- Accurately document & bill for billable work tasks according with billing procedure
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Operate Standard office equipment such as a copy machines & scanner
- Receive & Place telephone calls
- Other duties as assigned
Legal Assistant Qualifications:
- Must have min. 3 years of experience as a Legal Assistant, Legal Secretary and/or Paralegal
- Must reside in the state of California
- Experience with A1-Law Case Management Software, VTransact & EAMS are a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent typing skills (75 WPM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Apply with Professional Search Group today for this Direct Hire opportunity!
Professional Search Group - Orange County
Get fresh Legal Search jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.