- Posted: 14 days ago
- $28 to $32 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k,
Professional Search Group is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their clients team! The Graphic Designer will create design solutions across a variety of media, including print, collateral, packaging, environmental/signage, brand style guides, logo and identities, advertising, motion graphics, video and more. This person will bring best practices within the industry to drive the brand in collaboration with writers, production artists, and under the supervision or direction of the Sr. Manager of Content Strategy and Sr. Designer.
Professional Search Group is proud to partner with this growing health brand that operates in over 90 countries!
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, Design and create graphic solutions for Marketing, Sales and Events assets, for mediums such as print, web, video, and environmental branding design items.
- Learn and understand the brand guidelines and ensure the brand is followed across all touch points.
- Collaborate and conceptualize ideas with writers, other designers, and staff across multiple departments and functions.
- Collaborate on creating visual identity style guides.
- Bring industry best practices into the department, and to the various regions and locales.
- Partner closely with Design Manager to carry out the creative vision, and understand the strategies and goals set by the stakeholders, the Content Strategy team and Sr. Marketing Director.
- Occasional art direction or design direction, as needed on projects within other sub teams.
- Strong ability to integrate both copy and image into compelling visual solutions with attention to detail.
- Drive the brand across all visual communication vehicles--packaging, print and collateral, advertising, facilities branding, web/interactive, social media, brand style guides, and other requests.
- Responsible for ensuring deadlines are always met and keeping clear communication with Project Managers and managing expectations.
Graphic Designer Skills:
- 5+ years design experience at either advertising agency, design firm, or in-house agency or corporate creative department.
- Strong time management and communication skills to multitask and manage projects with overlapping deadlines and priorities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Expert level proficiency with Macintosh hardware/software and current versions of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft office: Powepoint, Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics and GIF animations.
- Deep and broad knowledge across multiple communication vehicles: Internet, Print, Packaging, corporate ID, systems-based design, style guides, advertising, catalogs, video, and environmental design
- Presentation development, and presentation delivery to senior executives
- 5+ years hands-on design experience
- Experience with in-house organizations, advertising agency and/or design firm
- Experience with digital design, and basic knowledge of UX experience.
- A BA, BFA degree in graphic design or advertising from and accredited art school or institution
- Premier, Final Cut Pro, After-effects and Motion Graphics
- Experience working in a fast-paced large-scale creative environment with a lot of input and tight deadlines
- BA, BFA or equivalent experience in Design or Fine Arts with emphasis in Graphic Design or Advertising
- Photography experience
- Bilingual English & Spanish
Apply with Professional Search Group today for this great opportunity!
Professional Search Group - Orange County
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?