Senior Software Engineer (Elasticsearch)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Professional Search Group is looking for a Senior Software Engineer .
Our team is responsible for looking for someone that can be part of a worldwide linear and digital media distribution, design and development of all consumer-facing digital products, advertising technology, consumer data, and international broadcast operations. Employees are leading, creating, and innovating, making bold moves in unexpected directions that redefine not just what a media company does, but what it can do. With the company, you can be part of media's evolution, helping us create what's next.
Hours:8:00am to 5:00pm on a Hybrid Schedule so candidates should be local to the Santa Monica area.
* Design and develop tooling and Microservices
* Participate in Agile software development including Sprint Planning, Daily scrum meeting, development, code reviews and production deployment
* Collaborate with other engineers to develop new features, integrate with other microservices, and performance tuning on distributed system
Top Skills Details
2. Elasticsearch or OpenSearch
3. Sprint Boot
5. AWS Cloud - Kubernetes
• 7+ years of professional software development in fast-pace collaborative team
• Solid expertise with Elasticsearch or Opensearch experience
• Proficient in designing, implementing, and integrating with REST APIs and GraphQL
• Strong debugging skills with optimizing performance tuning on Backend distributed system
• Deep understanding of fundamentals in Data structures, Algorithms, and System Designs
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, Distributed Systems, and Systems
• Excellent communication skills
Required Education Bachelors in Computer science or Software Engineering
Professional Search Group (PSG)Why Work Here?
Great company culture & team atmosphere. Building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise & strategic thinking
AddressSanta Monica, CA