Senior Network Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80 to $90 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
Professional Group (PSG) LA is seeking an experienced Senior Network Engineer in Orlando. This position is on-site. This is a well-established, US based business that has a long standing partnership with Professional Search Group. This Company is one of the worlds largest brands. Please serious inquires only please apply with the required experience.
Responsible for evaluation, engineering, integration, and sustainment of Digital Experience (end-user facing) solutions across the enterprise as a key contributor on the Digital Experience (DX) Engineering team. Coordinates / leads the deliverables for technical design, integration, and implementation of Workplace Services projects and services. This role is expected to provide technical leadership and is responsible for the design, build, configuration, and documentation of new and upgraded Digital Experience global voice and video solutions across the enterprise.
Defines / maintains all aspects of the engineering process including service / product technical evaluation process, lab testing, and service solution design. Works closely with the leader of DX Engineering to ensure alignment with Enterprise Technology strategies. This specific role related to the design and integration of LDAP services. Potential candidates must have a security-first mindset, including experience with tokenized authentication protocols, remediating vulnerability management issues related to authentication and authorization, and have working knowledge of AD-integrated PKI/CA environments.
10+ years of progressive experience in an IT related field
• 7+ years of demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and integrating enterprise-level highly connected hybrid LDAP solutions with at least 40,000 users including:
• Active Directory
• Azure Active Directory
• Microsoft Identity Manager
• Active Directory Federation Services / AADC
• Integrations between key services and various LDAP providers.
• 5+ years of experience in an engineering, designing, and integrating both infrastructure components (domain controllers, sites and services, connectivity, etc.) and logical aspects (GPO management, directory structure, and management toolsets)
• 3+ years of experience in project management of large IT initiatives
• 3+ years of experience working with and directing suppliers in an outsourced environment
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization, including Executive levels
• Strong customer skills, quality performance and results-oriented
• Strong technical analysis and engineering skills
• Ability to be an effective team member and provide coordination across matrixed virtual teams and organizations
• Ability to analyze complex business/technical data and develop innovative solutions
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Ability to focus align teams around critical initiatives
Preferred Education BS or BA in related field or equivalent experience
Professional Search Group (PSG)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?