Professional Search Group is currently working with a large implementation partner who's seeking a few full-time remote and onsite Salesforce Technical Leads. Experience in Marketing Cloud and Field Service Lightning highly desirable.
Candidates must be US citizens, green card holders, or holders H4 or GC-EAD visas. (H1B visas might possibly be considered.) Unfortunately no C2C.
A Technical Lead designs and implements the key technical components of the solution and helps direct technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. The Technical Lead reduces the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the Technical Lead partners with the Technical Architect to conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones. This is a hands-on role that requires technical experience and abilities with Salesforce.com and related cloud technologies.
- Hands-on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including declarative customization, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, data modeling, integration, and data migration.
- Judge the feasibility and tradeoff of different technologies and make choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Develop business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, test processes and release management.
- Delegates to, guides, and follows up with other resources to implement any of the above solutions, as necessary.
- Accurately estimates the time required for yourself or others to complete particular assignments.
- Works directly with clients and the team to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
Education and Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
- 3+ years of software development, Salesforce development experience preferred
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 40-60%
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
- Development Experience on Lightning Platform (Aura /LWC framework)
Competitive salaries and benefits packages provided.