Professional Search Group is currently working with a large implementation partner who's looking for a full-time remote/travel Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Lead.
***Candidates must be US citizens, green card holders, or holders of H1B, H4 or GC-EAD visas.
A Technical Lead of Salesforce Marketing Cloud designs and implements the key technical components of the solution and helps direct technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. The Senior Technical Lead reduces the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the Senior Technical Lead partners with other consultants to conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones. This is a hands on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related cloud technologies.
- Serves as the technical expert on projects focused on Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related applications (Social Studio, Ad Studio, Mobile Studio, …).
- Owns implementation tasks from initial planning and requirements analysis, through design, development, testing and deployment.
- Provides guidance to other SFMC Technical Consultants both onshore and offshore related to advanced configurations throughout the platform, including: AMPScript, SSJS, tSQL, data extensions, advanced triggers, and automations.
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members.
- Extensive experience with all primary elements of Marketing Cloud: Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Analytics Builder, Personalization Builder, and Audience Builder.
- Data: Deep understanding of data, data extensions, data relationships, and ability to translate customer requirements to the use of their data throughout their marketing automation ecosystem
- Configure vs Code: Full understanding of out-of-the-box SFMC functionality and able to propose and estimate more advanced solutions based on client requirements.
- Client Management: Ability to discuss solution concepts and platform limitations with stakeholders on the client side. Setting expectations on complexities, impact on technical debt, or analysis/feedback on problems with baseline data that inhibit solution development
- APIs & Integrations: Ability to demonstrate API calls via Postman, SOAPUI, or similar for Client-side Developers to work from
- HTML / CSS: Familiar with responsive design coding practices and able to debug rendering issues in partnership with development resources
- Additional platform experience with one or more of the following: Pardot, Social Studio, Ad Studio, Mobile Studio, Data Studio, or Interaction Studio.
Education and Required Experience
- 4+ years of experience (6 years preferred) in a hands-on technical leadership position
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud development
- Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification required, SFMC Developer Certification preferred
- Multiple Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project deployments
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns & best practices
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel 50-70%, once travel resumes.
Competitive salaries and benefits packages provided.