The position will be working on a new project with one of the world largest Entertainment companies. This reputable company has just gone through a large acquisition and have multiple projects running at any given time. They currently have a need for a Project Manager with strong time and attendance experience. This position will support the Time & Attendance application and below outlines the duties and responsibilities. This is a remote based project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead design of business workflow in conjunction with the business units and provides guidance to Application Analysts in designing improved efficiencies, solving complex workflow issues and incorporating quality initiatives.
- Lead needs assessment, software design, implementation, support, and reporting
- Gathering requirements and providing recommendations
- Lead unit and integrated testing of the software to ensure that the design objectives are met.
- Identify complex testing scenarios, develops test scripts, and validates testing results
- Maintain high degree of understanding of departments’ business processes.
- Partner with end users to understand workflow and business processes.
- Act as the team project lead in partnership with the Project Management Office on all phases of a project; from scoping and design through implementation and transition to Operations.
- Guide other team members to ensure high documentation standards.
- Collaborate with other application and clinical analysts to ensure system integrations.
- Prepare detailed flowcharts/diagrams to assist with design decisions and problem analysis.
- Lead the design of business workflow in conjunction with the business departments; workflows will focus on improved efficiencies, as well as incorporating quality initiatives.
Experience & Knowledge:
- 4+ years of experience managing projects.
- Strong time and attendance experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Ability to function independently in a fast-paced environment required.
- Project management experience/skills preferred