We are looking for a Broadcast Project Engineer to work with the Implementation Team to design and commission broadcast systems. This role will also be responsible for the design documentation management and planning of projects.
The role will assist with planning, scheduling and coordinating activities within the Implementation Team to ensure that the system documentation and installation instructions are carried out accurately and on time and that the delivered product meet or exceed client expectations.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates configuration and system testing documentation
- Creates or updates system documentation where appropriate
- Follows standards for system design
- Assists in system testing to assure system build integrity
- Manage changes to project design documentation
- Ensure that systems are installed, and documented properly in accordance with Company standards
- Communicate with Managers and/or Project Managers to resolve design discrepancies or issues
- Keep all stakeholders updated on installation progress and identify any risks to project timelines
- Manages technology vendor relationships
Professional Search Group (PSG)