- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Professional Group LA is looking for a Executive Assistant in the Burbank area. Someone who has worked for Senior level Executives. requires heavy calendar management, assistance with internal system management, expenses, etc. Looking for candidates with a positive attitude and an eye for detail. Prior Communication via Slack a PLUS. Would be helpful to have marketing or production experience, but not required. It is a hybrid role. Must be vaccinated for this role. This company is one of the Words Largest brands you could work for in the entertainment industry.
The Executive Assistant provides key administrative and sales support to a group of Vice President Executive Leaders. This role is responsible for day-to-day coordinating of internal and external events for the SVP(s) and teams, scheduling conference room meetings, booking varying travel arrangements, and overall cross-department to help facilitate fulfillment on departmental needs related to but not limited to marketing, ticketing, sales communications and purchasing. Additional support can involve ticket allocations, designing/editing sales materials, processing expenses and IT troubleshooting.
• Create multi-city travel itineraries, taking into account time zones, weather delays, traffic and fatigue levels;
• Review your leader’s schedule to build-in time for things like thinking, and getting to/from meetings in our sprawling campus;
• Understand the day’s priorities so you can be smart about how you direct phone calls;
• Be ready to throw the entire schedule out the door when an emergency comes up, then pick it up again when the dust settles;
• Schedule conference rooms, meetings and video calls;
• Process expense reports, renew memberships & subscriptions and work on ticket requests for shows;
• Prepare regular reports and summaries for distribution -- you’ll have tasks that you “own” completely;
• Partner with all executive support professionals within the segment in order to ensure smooth, effective & accurate communication to the broader team
• Additional office support and supply management, as needed
At least 3 years of providing administrative assistant support at the executive level or above
o Strong written and verbal communication skills,
o Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines/deliverables;
o Proficiency with all types of computers, phones and office equipment;
o A calm head and steady hand to deal with the unexpected;
o Complete reliability handling confidential information;
o Desire to go the extra mile without being asked; willingness to learn
o Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; and
o A professional demeanor, positive outlook and a can-do attitude.
Required Education High School degree and/or equivalent
Preferred Education Bachelor’s degree
Only serious experienced candidates encouraged to apply.
Professional Search Group (PSG)Why Work Here?
Great company culture & team atmosphere. Building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise & strategic thinking