Customer Service Specialist
Professional Search Group (PSG) San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of San Diego's top Biotech companies are looking to add a Customer Service Specialist to the team - This is an integral part of the team dealing with both suppliers and customers. The vacancy has become available as the company value internal growth and the previous candidate has moved within their buying team, alongside that there is an opportunity to move into the sales department also.
Duties will involve:
• Provides phone and email support to customers.
• Validates technical aspects of orders to ensure order accuracy.
• Identifies and resolves order placement issues while working in conjunction with our
customers and Purchasing Team.
• Provides customer with order verification, updates regarding shipment, product
availability and pricing.
• Identifies and pass along sales leads to sales team as appropriate.
• Works closely with cross-functional team members to resolve issues to ensure accurate
and timely shipment of orders.
• Provides analytical and specialized administrated support with general instructions.
• Executes research and data analysis as needed.
• Provides excellent support and service to customers.
• Maintains regular work schedule and is free from excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a technical or scientific field
• 2+ years of customer support experience required
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience independently solving problems and working effectively in a team
• Strong desire to provide total customer support, going above and beyond to address
• Must be very detail oriented
• Ability to maintain regular, consistent office hours and schedule
Feel free to reach out to me on 858-832-2144 or email at email@example.com if interested.
Professional Search Group (PSG)
AddressSan Diego, CA