Professional Search Group (PSG) is seeking a Cusomter Service/ Inside Specialist to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
As the Customer Service / Inside Sales Specialist, you will take the lead to….
• Confirm pricing on new orders (POs) with quotations department (Sales)
• Review all new orders (POs) and correlate with existing Opportunities and Quotes in Salesforce; mark opportunity as won (or lost) in Salesforce. Verify pricing on PO.
• Provide pricing and quotes to customers; respond to RFQ’s and request for cross references
• Manage customer special prices and quotes in Salesforce and SAP. Seek approval on pricing and liase with rep/customer and management on special price approvals
• Manage price levels and quotations in Salesforce: input new prices, revise prices, import updates, manage quotations • Communicate with customers and sales reps on any discrepancy in prices
• Input Leads and Log Activity in Salesforce.com (CRM) • Provide spec sheets, marketing material, samples to sales reps and customers
• Respond to customer and sales rep inquiries on product availability, pricing, fulfillment status, and other inventory issues
• Attract potential customers by answering product questions and providing information and documents to customers, end users, and sales reps as needed
• Review current and recent orders for upsell and cross-sell opportunities • Inform customers of new product releases, send relevant information
• Generate sales reports
• Organize and compile customer profiles and help run sales reports from Salesforce to assist in developing forecasts/projection
• Input leads gathered from trade shows and develop customer profile in Salesforce
• Process incoming customer PO’s
• Work with accounting/credit, quotations, sales and shipping departments to ensure order accuracy and timely order fulfillment
• Provide status updates to customers and reps on orders status
• Fulfill Backorders in a timely manner
• Field incoming calls and appropriately qualify and forward to the appropriate staff member if necessary, maintain pleasant and professional phone etiquette
• Process sample order requests
• Plus other duties associated with Inside Sales, Customer Service, Quotations, and Operations as needed by the company and by management.
• 3+ years of working experience
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
• Experience with Salesforce is strongly preferred
• Experience with Customer Service a plus
• Experience with ERP system (such as SAP) a plus
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel
Apply for this amazing opportunity today!